This tutorial will show you step-by-step on how to add a text watermark on a product image for Shopify platform. We assumed you have installed the Image FineTuner App before continue reading the below tutorials.
Image FineTuner provides you a variety font type for your selection. In addition to this, you may also determine the size of font that you want to watermark the product images. Moreover, you can decide the color of the text and the opacity level of the display. For the watermark placements, Image FineTuner support 9 placements and 2 patterns, namely:
- Top Left
- Top Right
- Bottom Left
- Bottom Right
- 9 Placements
- 4 Corners
We are going to show you the steps on how to create a text watermark, blue in color with 50% transparency that will appear on the bottom right of the product image.
- Open the product that you want to watermark the images.
- On the product view, click on the “…” button (top-right) and select the Image Watermark menu.
- After clicking the Image Watermark menu, it will open up the Image FineTuner watermark page.
- Select Text on the Watermark Type dropdown box.
- Enter your Watermark Text. For this tutorial, we enter Copyrighted.
- Select the Font Type. For this tutorial, we select the Serif font type.
- Select the font size of 36 for the watermark text.
- Select blue color with 50% transparency.
- Select the Watermark Appearance and Placement. The watermark will be displayed as single text on bottom right of the product image.
- Click on the Preview button to see the changes.
- You should see the changes on the main panel.
- Once you satisfied with the changes, click on the Apply button to apply the changes to the Shopify product images.
- Image FineTuner will prompt you a window to confirm the action. By confirming the watermark changes, you will be deducted 1 credit from your account.
- Your Shopify product image is updated with text watermark.